hand-picked for your wellbeing
From Mother Nature.
Brought to You
We need to talk
Privacy & Cookies policy
1. An overview of data protectionGeneral information The following information will provide you with an easy to navigate overview of what will happen with your personal data when you visit www.lumecan.com. The term “personal data” comprises all data that can be used to personally identify you. For detailed information about the subject matter of data protection, please consult our Data Protection Declaration, which is included below. Data recording on our website Who is the responsible party for the recording of data on this website (i.e. the “controller”) The data on this website is processed by the operator of the website: Lumecan S.à.r.l., which is responsible of the recording data on the website as being the controller of the processed personal data. Its details are available under section 3 “Data Protection Declaration”. How do we (i.e Lumecan S.à.r.l.) record your data? We record your data:
- As a result of your sharing of your data with us. This may, for instance be information you enter into our contact form.
- Our systems automatically record other data when you visit our website. This data comprises primarily technical information (e.g. web browser, operating system or time the site was accessed). This information is recorded automatically when you access this website.
- To guarantee the error free provision of the website;
- For general business administration reasons;
- To analyze your user patterns;
- We may require you to provide us with certain personal data (e.g. age verification) to comply with regulatory and legal requirements.
- The right to be informed (Art. 12, 13, 14 GDPR);
- The right of access (Art. 15 GDPR);
- The right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR);
- The right to erasure, also known as “right to be forgotten” (Art. 17 GDPR);
- The right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR);
- The right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR);
- The right to object (Art. 21 GDPR);
- Rights related to automated decision-making and profiling (Art. 22 GDPR);
- The right to lodge a complaint/claim with the authority for regulation and control, the Luxembourg National Data Protection Commission (C.N.P.D).
2. HostingExternal Hosting This website is hosted by an external service provider (the “host”). Personal data collected on this website are stored on the servers of the host. These may include, but are not limited to, IP addresses, contact requests, metadata and communications, contract information, contact information, names, web page access, and other data generated through a web site. The host is used for the purpose of fulfilling the contract with our potential and existing customers and in the interest of secure, fast and efficient provision of our online services. The host will only process your data to the extent necessary to fulfil its performance obligations and following our instructions with respect to such data. Execution of a data processing agreement In order to guarantee processing data in compliance with the GDPR, we have concluded a Data Processing Agreement with the host, to secure the use of your personal data, as provided by Art. 28 of the GDPR.
3. Data Protection DeclarationData Protection Lumecan S.à.r.l. is committed to protecting the privacy and security of the personal data of visitors to our website www.lumecan.com (the “website”). Lumecan S.à.r.l. takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. Hence, we handle your personal data as confidential information and in compliance with the GDPR and this Privacy Notice. Whenever you use this website, a variety of personal information will be collected. Personal data comprises data that can be used to personally identify you. This Privacy Notice explains which data we collect as well as the purposes we use this data for. It also explains how, and for which purpose the information is collected. We herewith advise you that the transmission of data via the Internet (i.e. through e-mail communications) may be prone to security gaps. It is not possible to completely protect data against third party access. Information about the responsible party of the personal data (referred to as the “controller” in the GDPR) The data processing controller on this website is: Lumecan S.à.r.l., 31, rue de Hollerich, L-1741 Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. The controller is the natural or legal person which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data (e.g. names, e-mail addresses, etc.). Designation of a Data Protection Officer as mandated by law (Art. 37 GDPR) We have appointed a Personal Data Board for our company (i.e. Lumecan S.à.r.l). If you want to exercise any of the rights described above, to have more information about a particular item or to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via letter at the following address: To the attention of the Personal Data Board Lumecan S.à.r.l. 31, rue de Hollerich L-1741 Luxembourg Grand Duchy of Luxembourg We will seek to deal with your request without undue delay and in any event in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR. Please note that we may keep a record of your communications to help us resolving any issue you raise. Withdrawal of your consent to the processing of data (Art.7 GDPR) A wide range of data processing transactions are possible only subject to your express consent. You can also withdraw at any time any consent you have already given to us. To do so, you just have to notify us by e-mail or letter. This shall be without prejudice to the lawfulness of any data collection that occurred prior to your withdrawal; it means that data processed before you withdraw your consent will be considered as lawfully collected. Right to object to the collection of data in special cases; right to object to direct advertising (Art. 21 GDPR) In the event that your data are processed on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lett. e) (i.e. processing of the data is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller) or lett. f) (i.e. processing of the data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data) GDPR, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your personal data, including profiling based on those provisions. To determine the legal basis on which any processing of data is based, please consult this Data Protection Declaration. If you lodge such an objection, we will then no longer process your affected personal data, unless we are in a position to demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR) If you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you have your habitual residence, place of work or at the place where the alleged infringement occurred. Your right to lodge a complaint is without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy which remains at your disposal. Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR) You have the right to demand that we transmit to you or a third party any data we automatically process on the basis of your consent or in order to fulfil a contract, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. The direct transmission of the data to another controller can only be done if it is technically feasible. SSL and/or TLS encryption For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as purchase orders or inquiries you could submit to us as the website operator, this website uses either an SSL or a TLS encryption program. You can recognize an encrypted connection by checking whether the address line of the browser switches from ”http://” to ”https://” and also by the appearance of the lock icon () in the browser line. If the SSL or TLS encryption is activated, data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties. Right to information about, rectification and erasure of data (Art. 12, 13, 14, 16 and 17 GDPR) Within the scope of the applicable statutory provisions, you have the right at any time to request information about your stored personal data, their source and recipients as well as the purpose of the processing of your data. You may also have the right to have your data rectified or erased. If you have questions about this subject matter or any other questions about personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time at the address provided in this section under “Designation of a Data Protection Officer as mandated by law”. Right to demand processing restrictions (Art. 18 GDPR) You have the right to demand the imposition of restrictions as far as the processing of your personal data is concerned. To do so, you may contact us at any time at the address provided in this section under “Designation of a Data Protection Officer as mandated by law”. The right to demand restriction of processing applies in the following cases:
- In the event that you should dispute the correctness of your data stored by us, we will usually need some time to verify this claim. During the time that this investigation is ongoing, you have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of your personal data; or
- If the processing of your personal data was/is conducted in an unlawful manner, you have the option to demand the restriction of the processing of your data instead of demanding the erasure of this data; or
- If we no longer need your personal data and you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data instead of its erasure; or
- If you have raised an objection pursuant to Art. 21, para. 1 GDPR, your rights and our rights will have to be weighed against each other. As long as it has not been determined whose interests prevail, you have the right to demand a restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- The type and version of browser used
- The used operating system
- Referrer URL
- The hostname of the accessing computer
- The time of the server inquiry
- The IP address.
- Legal entities within our Group;
- Third parties who provide us or you with services or products (e.g. payment services providers, delivery providers, professional advisers, external consultants);
- Other third parties, where required or permitted by the law such as: public authorities, regulatory authorities, government departments, financial organizations, law enforcement agencies for the prevention or detection of fraud, tax authorities, if we consider disclosure necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Lumecan S.à.r.l, its people, its brand or other visitors to our website and in the context of a restructuring process.
6. E-Mail communicationInformation provided as mandated by Article 13 GDPR If this is your first interaction with us, Art. 12 et 13 GDPR provides that we make available to you the following mandatory data protection related information: If you are contacting us via e-mail, we will process your personal data only if we have a legitimate interest in the processing of this data (Art. 6, para. 1, lett. f) GDPR), if you have consented to the processing of your data (Art. 6, para. 1, lett. a) GDPR), if the processing of the data is required for the development, establishment, content or modification of a legal relationship between you and our company (Art. 6, para. 1, lett. b) GDPR) or if any other legal provision permits the processing of this data. Your personal data will remain in our possession until you ask us to erase the data or you withdraw your consent to store the data, or if the purpose for which the data are stored no longer exists (e.g. after completion of your request) or if the established retention period is expired. This shall be without prejudice to any mandatory legal provisions – in particular tax and commercial law based retention periods. You have the right at any time to receive free information concerning the origins, recipients and purpose of your data stored by us. You also have a right to object, to request data portability and to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. Moreover, you can demand the rectification, erasure and, under certain circumstances, the restriction of the processing of your personal data. Further information is available at the following link: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32016R0679  REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)